Saturday 5 May 2012

Changes


My thoughts were current, it's too busy with the text and image. I tried to make it less intrusive by cutting off one side of the face and using negative space on the left. However with the signature on the left also it cant really breath.


I then removed the signature and placed text a blue strip to see if it would give a freshness to the peace. I used the colour blue as my eyes are blue, however this piece isn't working, I think my eyes need to be opened, and its also quite dull with the grey background.


This is working a bit better. I made the background white and placed a photograph with my eyes opened which is more interactive with the viewer. However I don't like the blue strip now, and I don't think it's eye catching. I need to take more photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment