Thursday 3 May 2012

Last class


I had my last class with John this morning, can’t believe we’ve only 2weeks left until hand in! This year has flown.  I showed John all my finished material. He thought the new Identity guide looked well and he was happy with all the backup information. I showed him the ident video one last time incase he thought there were any last minute changes that needed to be made, but he said it was fine. The music, video and text all sat well together. I’m happy John asked me to change the background colour of the guide from white to grey. Both the guide and ident now look like they are one.

I asked John if there was anything else the project needed, and he just said about showing how the items would look on ipads, tv etc. but I already had that done and showed him all the finished advertising which he was pleased with. Now all I have to do is print of my finished pages for my folder.

This leaves me with 2weeks to focus on my self-promotion work. I’ve been working on some ideas for my business cards/compliment slips. I want to take more photographs and work on cropping techniques. I now also need to start developing a website to show my design work. John said I can continue to email pdf’s of my work and he will give me feedback which is great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment