Saturday 3 March 2012

Finished mood board


I wanted to show how the “I” logo could be used as a character in it’s own right. I tried to treat the logo in each poster as if it had it’s own personality. Some are having conversations with each other while others are used in different positions to highlight stories that may be in the press.

I thought that by keeping the signature red and shape of the “I” logo in my designs, that the viewer would constantly be viewing the logo and thinking of the paper.

This idea could then also be used for a television advert as I have shown in my storyboard. Once people see that each “I” character has it’s own personality people may start to relate to a particular character, and then in turn think of the paper.

I have shown how these designs work on a number of levels from posters, billboards, bus stops, web and TV.  They are clean and fresh with minimal colour so the “I” logo is constantly on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment