Tuesday 20 March 2012

Rough sketches


I thought of trying to break the 64 into syllables. There are three syllables with in the word: 6.T.4. So I tried to play on this with these sketches. However after I continued to look at the design I realised I didn't need the "T" as you read 6.4 as sixty four anyway so the "T" is unnecessary.


Here I have tried just playing with the 64 on it's own. I like the idea of the 4 being concealed with in the 6, however I still want the 4 to be quite dominant so I need to ensure it's large enough and not lost with in the 6.



I also like the idea of using type in the design like more 4 have done. This may help make the 4 become more dominate.

I'm going to work some of these ideas up on photoshop and illustrator for the rest of the day and see what they look like on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment