Monday 19 March 2012

Review

I showed some of my first logo ideas to members of my class. They highlighted concerns which I had myself. They got the idea of what I was thinking, it just wasn't working visually.

Fork
They thought that the "4K" didn't flow well, even when colour was added the shapes didn't seem to form well.

Ford
Had the same problem as the "4K" idea. They said it read a little bit clearer than the fork but it was still difficult to read. They also thought the number "4" should be more dominate.

Form
They liked this idea the best however everyone read it as "M4" and not "4M" as I feared so I will not be using this idea.

Force
Again the same problems were occurring in the "Force" logo. It was too wide and the number wasn't dominate enough.

John
I showed John the logo's and he agreed with the group. He told me to look over my interviews again and see if what some of the people had said could help me. He told me to look at what interested them e.g. music, film and see if this helps me with my design ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment