Monday 6 February 2012

Class with John and group

We had class with John and the rest of the group this morning. We talked though our ideas and research so far. John wants me to keep doing research and working on my visual which I will continue to do though out the week. A good point that was raised in class is the fact that not all students are us. Some of the visual ideas I have may only target art students. As the brief is to target all students I need to make sure that my visuals are clear, and can be understood by all students from different courses. Therefore I have decided to interview a number of students from different courses such as drama, English, history and so on and see what they think of the paper. Hopefully this will help me create better designs and make a bigger impact on the student market. I'm also heading back to the library this evening as I wasn't able to take out all the books I wanted on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment