Monday 27 February 2012

Review

I showed my new poster designs to John and the group today. I was quite happy with how the posters were looking after making the changes suggested last time. However I got some constructive criticism so I'm going to work on some of the concerns raised.

The main issue seemed to be the background colour. Some members of the group thought that the black was killing the red and the character was getting lost. They all got the concepts of the posters and understood the issues I was highlighting. The suggestions made by the group were to try the background in white, which may allow the image to breath more and not kill the red colour of the "i".

John also suggested I try a drop shadow under the character to lift it and help make it jump off the page more. I am disappointed as I thought the posters were working well. However this is what happens in the world of work so I'm going to make the changes highlighted and hopefully they will improve the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment