Saturday 28 April 2012

After Effects


When I selected the video I wanted to use I brought it into After Effects and flicked it the right way round so it was reading as 64. I then selected the part of the video I wanted to use and made it fit the stage. I was then able to bring my white logo in and make it merge into the last part of the light logo, before it moved off the stage. I had to play around the angle of the logo first so it merged smoothly into the sequence. I didn’t want the text to look out of place so I gave it a slight blur as it appeared on the stage and then let it slowly come into focus like the logo. John said that I didn’t need as much text as I had in the first version. As it’s only a teaser I only need a date and maybe the channel4.com/64 URL link so I took his advice and it looks much better. John also told me that the voice over wasn’t necessary and the noise of the wind, dogs and the chase was enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment