Friday 27 April 2012

Logo size and text layout


As you can see I have tried the logo in different positions and different sizes. I looked at channel4, more4, film4 and E4 brand identity, and I think the three versions on the left are too large and take up too much of the screen so I decreased it in size which fitted in more with what the other channel4 programmes have done.

As my logo will be show in black or white all the time I wanted to introduce some colour into the identy. I thought the logo could be see thought when entering the screen and introducing a programme. The main colour of the programme running behind the logo could then be used in the text. For example if it’s a programme about nature and there are lots of trees then green could be pulled out of the image and used to highlight certain areas of the text.


No comments:

Post a Comment