Monday 16 April 2012

Back at Uni


I started back this morning after the Easter break. I showed John all the work I had done over Easter. He really liked the textures of the potato prints and thought they looked more interesting than the original logo. He wants me to try and apply the textures of the prints to the logo and see if it improves the logo.

I showed him all the footage I have so far for the TV ident. He agreed with me that the shower ident wasn’t really working as the 64 logo was too hard to read. He liked the idea of the coffee stain ident and thought that the last footage was better when I removed all the unnecessary objects like the milk and sugar bowl. He wants me to continue experimenting with different ideas until Thursday. 


I showed him the photographs I took of the stencilled logo with light and shadow. He thought this was quite interesting and to try it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment