Thursday 19 April 2012

Suggestions from John


John liked the new textured logo made from the potato prints, he wants me to try them in solid colour now. He said I could make detailed storyboards for the idents and record sound. However he said I should keep experimenting with the video camera. I showed him the new footage of the shadows on video. He thought they were very strong and fresh looking as he had never seen a TV ident like it. He wants me to focus on the shadow idea from now on.

I asked if he know any system which I could modify them on. He suggested I speak to Chris Barr as he had done work on After Effects and may be able to help me.

So I spoke with Chris this morning and he was very helpful. I want to record more material over the weekend so he is going to help me with the new footage on Monday. He also gave me contact details for designer Priya Mistry who has done work for channel 4 in the past. I’ve dropped her an email to see if she could have a quick look at my work and give me some pointers.

I’ve also picked up  new camera (Praktica dvc 10.4 hdmi). It’s a high defination camera so hopefully I’ll get sharper images.

No comments:

Post a Comment