Wednesday 11 April 2012

Ident idea: Coffee stain: Casio Exilim 12.1 mega pixels


The 64 stamp wasn’t clear enough, I had printed it and added brown paint to make it jump out more on the camera, however it doesn’t look realistic. I then made a stencil of the logo which was the exact size of the bottom of the mug. I then made coffee stains with it which had a more lifelike quality to it. However it was still too light on screen. I tried a different angle on the shoot to see if it improved the film. However I wasn’t happy with how the mug and logo was appearing on screen. I want more of an aerial shoot. The last two are working a bit better. The logo print is darker and shows up clearer on screen. I just want the movements to be a bit smoother. Looking back over the footage I think there is too much going on all the videos. I want the viewer to focus on the mug and then the coffee stain print left behind. However all the other objects are distracting from this. I’ll try it again with only the mug in screen.




No comments:

Post a Comment