Monday 30 April 2012

Background colour


I showed John my layouts for my identity guide and wasn’t sure about the white background he thought it was a bit too empty and didn’t have enough punch to it. So I did a few different versions with black and different tones of grey. John liked these a lot better. He said they had more impact and really brought out the colour in the text and programme running behind the logo. I decided to go for the bottom right version which is 75% grey. I thought the black was too heavy and the other two versions were too washed out. 75% grey seemed to be a happy medium. I will now use this background colour throughout my brand identy. The grey background also ties in well with my ident video which has grey tones throughout.

John was happy with the sound and video quality of the TV ident. He told me to work on the text layout and sound (I removed the voice over) which I did and he seems quite happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment