Sunday 29 April 2012

Garage Band


After I was happy with my ident video I started working on what sounds would suit it. At the start I was going to use a static sound, however after playing it over the video it didn’t feel right, and as the video lasts for 28seconds the static sound gets a bit boring. The video had a spooky feel to. It looked like there was a torch looking for you, like there was someone are something hunting you down. So I then decided to try and make it sound like someone was getting chased. I then seared for footprint running sounds, dogs barking and running, wind blowing and heavy breathing. I then organised them in such a way so it sounded like a man was being changed by dogs and hiding from them. This fitted in really well with the video and I was able to play around with the levels of each sound so it sounded like they were coming from different directions and increasing/decreasing at different stages of the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment